Terms Of Using
1, the scope of application
1. Win Win Capital set network for online golf booking service.
2, the service content
1. This site is a golf course booking platform for the stadium to promote its scheduled time slots, and provide users with this site booking course time. This website is an intermediary that will provide your booking information to the intended course and will send you a letter (or otherwise in a manner consistent with the agreement) on your behalf to inform you of the intended outcome.
2. If you are unable to play at the scheduled time, please cancel the booking on this website at the time of cancellation (please refer to the announcement of this website). If you do not cancel the booking three consecutive times this site will stop your right to use for one month.
3. The information provided on this website comes from the various co-operating venues, this site will do everything to provide the perfect service, but can not confirm all the information or to ensure that they are complete and correct.
4. The facility, equipment and expenses of each course shall be borne by the golf course itself. This site shall not be held responsible as for any recommendation or guaranty to the facilities or service quality of each venue or its hardware and software services.
3, the account number, password and security
1. You may be required to provide certain information to establish your account (including setting your own login ID and password) when you first use the site or extend the services provided through the site. You agree to provide your correct and complete information. You need to maintain and update your personal data to ensure that it is correct, current and complete. If you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use the Service in whole or in part.
2. You agree to take good care of and keep confidential your account and password, including but not limited to non-disclosure account, password to a third person, set a complex password, change the password from time to time or log out after each use this site and so on. YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, USING MEMBER SERVICE AND ALL ACTIVITIES BEFORE USING THE SYSTEM.
3. If you have discovered or suspected that your account has been compromised (including but not limited to any viruses such as Trojan horses, phishing sites, etc.), once you change your account password you will immediately notify this website to take appropriate measures for the proper use of this site. However, the measures applied by this site shall not be construed by as the site or Win Win Capital to be liable for any compensation or liability.
4, privacy and Cookie
6, intellectual property rights
1. The software used in this website, all content on the site (including but not limited to the work, pictures, files, information, site architecture, programming, user interface, trademarks (collectively referred to as "this site content") (Including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc.) and are protected by the relevant laws and regulations, and may not be used by any person without the right to use the intellectual property rights of the company or relevant rights holders, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, change, distribute, publish, publish, perform restoration work, decompile or reverse compile.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. Win Win Capital will make every effort to ensure that all content on this website can be displayed correctly and completely without guaranteeing that the website may be operated or serviced at any time.
2. Under the following circumstances, the site may suspend the service, and without prior notice to you:
2.1. Your access to or operation of the web site, servers and / or services may be interrupted or experienced technical or other problems from time to time and may not be sustained without interruption or technical or other error;
2.2. Because of illegal acts such as forging, tampering, deleting or fetching, the system information is wrong or can not work normally;
2.3. In the event of a natural disaster or other force majeure, the service will cease.
2.4. Due to interruption of telecommunications or website company services or can not be attributable to the cause of the cause of the cause of the enterprise group to stop or interrupt;
The site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, terminate, revoke or discontinue the operation of all or part of the site's functions, services or products at any time without prior notice or explanation of any reason.
Win Win Capital shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage arising from any of the foregoing circumstances.
8, prohibited matter
For using of this site, we prohibit acts judged by our group as corresponding each of the following terms, regardless of the intentions or negligence of the user (these actions will be prohibited regardless of what kinds of service/function of our group, such as user's diary, community, word-of-mouth communication, comments and help page, are used). In the case of acting the prohibited acts, there may be cases where deletion of the relevant part, suspension of use of this site, deprivation of user qualification are made without prior notice.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public policy
(2) Criminal acts or acts of notifying, involving and facilitating criminal acts
(3) Acts that post and register information including contents that incur fallaciousness or misleading
(4) Act of burdening the server beyond the normal use, or acts that facilitate it, or acts that disrupt the operation and provision of our group service or use of services by other users, or obstacle acts to them.
(5) Acts that violate intellectual property rights such as third party's industrial property rights (patent right, trademark right, design right, utility model right), copyright and confidential corporate information
(6) Acts that infringe the trust or honor of a third party, privacy rights of a third party, or portrait rights or any other right.
In this case, regardless of individuals, corporations / private persons or public figures about third parties, enrollment forms and means, such as IDs, handle names, real names, links to users, to determine the identification of a third party are accepted.
(7) Acts that post actions of words or other expressions that may beautify, induce or promote suicide, self-injury, substance abuse etc.
(8) Harassing acts against third parties regardless of method such as stalking
(9) Acts that post expressions leading to discrimination by ethnic group, race, gender, age, etc.
9, the applicable law and the jurisdiction of the court